Friday, October 31, 2008

What's up with all this Star Wars craziness?

Tonight, the boys are attending a Star Wars Pocket Model tournament. Chris attended one back in September, and said it was, 'the bomb.' For those who do not speak Cool Teen, that means it was awesome. This time, they want to dress as Star Wars characters. Chris wants to look like Darth Maull (sp?), which means really ugly red makeup on his face. I don't know what I'm doing, but I'll try.

Jordan wants to be Mace Windu, which basically means a boring, tan outfit. I think I can handle that one. We'll see.

I guess there are worse things they could want to do.

Not much to post. Tim is coming for a visit, and is flying in tonight. He has a three hour layover in Denver, both ways. I anticipate the next few days will involve a lot of video games, GI Joe animated movies in their room, and a possible trip to the mall and Blimpy Burger for my three sons. That's so cool. And the best part of it is, it's all usually on Tim's dime! All I have to do is smile and wave bye-bye :)

1 comment:

5kkz said...

Darth maul is spelled with one "l." Dark Lord Sith