Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We Need Help!

I was just wondering... is there a support group for parents of Star Wars Pocket Models addicts? Even during our school day, these people constantly talk about Pocket Models, using words like "rares," "uncommons," "base set," "scum and villany;" and I constantly hear names like "Mace Windu," "Darth Maull," and "Plo Koon." Chris even made up a song sung to the "Addams Family" theme about the Skywalker family. I am only posting this because he asked me to. I had nothing to do with this foolishness.

Da da da da (snap, snap)
Da da da da (snap, snap)
Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da (snap, snap) -- this is already getting tiring


They fly around the Galaxy,
Leading the Republic,
Luke and Leia lead the rebellion,
The Skywalker Family.


Anakin was a Jedi Knight,
Padme was a senator,
The Force was always with them,
The Skywalker Family.


Da da da da -- LUKE!
Da da da da -- LEIA!
Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da --ANAKIN!


Luke and Leia were separated,
When Anakin turned to Darth Vader,
He joined the dark side of the Force,
The Skywalker Family! (snap, snap)

4 comments:

5kkz said...

so glad you know how to keep your kids on target for the school day... Yes, I always have my kids sing during the school day too. MAK

Sarah Rose said...

GOOD JOB CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5kkz said...

I like the song

nathaniel koski

Unknown said...

Talk to Rhianon and Mrs. Weadock about the support group, they have the oldest "kids" playing the game.
:)