Thursday, October 16, 2008

My son, the Renaissance Man

Chris amazes me. We call him 'Bruce Lee-Roy.' It's kind of a 'black thang,' since most Black people that I know, knows SOMEone named Leroy, like my great-uncle. It's also a tribute to his being a brown belt in karate (sort of a 'sawed-off' Bruce Lee). He draws, and takes awesome scenic pictures. He is seriously thinking about going into photography. He likes old black and white movies (thanks to Tim), plays pocket models, and does the typical teen stuff (basketball, sleep in whenever possible, trash his room, inhale food before it hits the table). Yet, for some reason, this budding genius always overcomplicates the simplest math problems. The hard stuff, he figures out pretty well. The easiest problems, he takes the scenic route to get to the answer. I usually look at him and shake my head. Must be a sign of his future greatness...

Anyway, I want to post some of his photographic memories, but I don't know how, and the genius can't tell me! HELP!!

6 comments:

5kkz said...

Yo Mrs. T I can help you post photos. Jake

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm looking for any excuse to come back over! :) If I promise to help you post some pix, will you not hide behind the curtains and answer the door this time?

Mrs. T said...

Hey, Margee!

LOL -- Saw my peepers looking at'cha, didya?

You know I must love you if I (1) answered the door, not caring what the house looks like, and (2) answered the door with greenish goop on my face. You are one of a SHORT LIST of people I will let interrupt my 'beauty routine' ;-p

Little old me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just reread this and thought you'd enjoy knowing my dad's middle name...it's LEROY!!! :) (I'm not kidding either!) Love, Margee

Mrs. T said...

I KNEW YOU WERE A SISTA!