Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Bud-bud!











A lot of catching up to do, so let me start with the main event of today... who knew that Jordan would be born on a Wednesday night during a blizzard, two and one half months before he was supposed to arrive? Certainly not Dr. Leland or myself, especially after I had just been in to see him that morning, and, given that Jordan had tried to come six weeks before, we both were thrilled with the thought that Jordan had settled down for the final ten weeks. I guess he couldn't wait for Christmas!

I decided to post only more current pictures of him, because I still get misty eyed looking at how tiny he was in the past. Today, he's just a busy, talkative boy, who plays video games, gets on his brother's nerves, and is one of the biggest lights in our family.

WE LOVE YOU, BUDDERS!

3 comments:

Abigail Joshua said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Jordan! I hope you had a wonderful birthday :-)
Love you!
~ABZ~

Sarah Rose said...

Happy Birthday J.T!!!!! hope u had tons of fun on ur b-day!

London (Pang) said...

Happy Birthday PANG!!!

you rock!!!