Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are we ready for this?



Well, I finally figured out how to post pictures! And it was actually easier than I realized -- DUH!

Are we ready for winter? These are a couple of Chris' masterpieces, taken 01/01/08 outside of our house, after getting about eight inches of snow overnight. Sure, it looks beautiful, but I'm not ready for this. Even though I've always had thoughts of quiet, snowy days, I have to be realistic.

BepiKay, you can have it... I'll enjoy it from inside, looking out my window, hopefully listening to soothing music and drinking green tea with lemon... hey, a mom can dream, can't she??

3 comments:

Little old me said...

Two thumbs up on adding pix! I am so proud of you!!!

Mrs. T said...

Yes! I am the WOMAN the man calls when he needs help!

Unknown said...

The pictures are cool. I hope we get that much snow this week. Why do you want to sit inside when you could go outside and throw snowballs at Chris and Jordan!!!