Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Check this out!!!!!!

Sup this is Chris. So i want to be the 1st to let you guys know that i am about to add a NEW section in our (cough) my blog. Its called Review This Game! every friday you the reader will post a comment telling me a game you want me to review. I will also review a game every friday night. The games i can review are PS3, PS2, Wii, GC and DS games maybe 360 games if L or D would let me use their 360. I can also review pocketmodel games such as Pirates and tell you what pack sets are the best for your ships. I will rate them on a 1 to 10 rating .So this friday post a comment and I will review it next friday.

ps i might have video reviews as soon as my Mom's camcorder is fixed. C-ya l8r.

7 comments:

Weadock Family said...

I have something better for you to review...they're called books!! That way you could actually stretch your brain in the process :) **Can you tell I'm a mom who is fed up with pocketmodels (my vacuum likes them, though!) and useless computer games?!?!

Geeky Black Belt/ Chris said...

Lol!!!!!

Mrs. T said...

I totally agree with Mrs. Weadock! As I am constantly saying, "Chris, read a book!!!"

Weadock Family said...

Great moms think alike!!

Leahbea said...

Well am not opposed to games such as Pirates..and other ones too..but
I have too encouraged Chris to read a book :) lol

Anonymous said...

wow i realy hope chris gets the message. i think i already see the damage of the video games

Anonymous said...

lol:)