Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yo this is Chris I'm new at this so CHILL!!!! Anyway my Mom has not had time to post....so I'm gonna post for her. It's been alright because well....I'm a dull dude with nothing better to do with my life. But I have done something with my life I have watched Abby try to get a sun tan in the dead of WINTER!!!!! Even tho it was dorky and somewhat stupid.... it was funny. BUT W8T THAT'S NOT ALL I've been doing basketball [as you seen on my Mom's last post] we will be playing the jerks we played last time EVEN THO THEY PUSHED US AND BEAT US UP [I'm still kinda mad at those losers] we will still be playing them. Well that's my life...I don't think I did too bad for my first post.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

so now that you have the words down, lets see more action pictures. Maybe Jordan trying to get a suntan or something just as funny as those Koski's. MAK

Sarah Rose said...

dude you're a natural!! at blogging!

Geeky Black Belt/ Chris said...

Yeah I'm ok at blogging.
ps Sarah you got up at 5 somethin and mad A comment on my post...you rock!!!!

Sarah Rose said...

dude i don't remember getting up that early!!!!!!!!it says i was up at six.......i must have been sleep walking....lol just kidding.

The Rays said...

Hey Chris! Not bad! you did pretty good for your first time. Ur lucky
you didn't have to try to do pics on your first time:P! Goodbye. I'm goin' to bed.
Mya

Mrs. T said...

Too bad my darling son doesn't realize that these posts are listed in Pacific Standard Time, as is, three hours behind us. Blogspot must be located somewhere on the West Coast.

Mrs. T

Sarah Rose said...

awe i see.

Geeky Black Belt/ Chris said...

Oh I feel stupid now...thank Mom.

Geeky Black Belt/ Chris said...

I forgot the s at the end of thanks I feel stupider.

Sarah Rose said...

it's ok geeky black belt.
we all have thoughs blonde moments.........hehehehe=)

Unknown said...

Come on Chris, WHERE are the pictures??????MAK

Abby said...

Chris we want an UPDATE!!!!
Tell everyone what you did yesterday or something!!!!

Sarah Rose said...

we want another cool update!!!!!

Unknown said...

update,update,update.......doesn't this get annoying. ")

Sarah Rose said...

update update update!!!! like bepi....doesn't it just bug you?